Memos to Shitty People: A Delightful & Vulgar Adult Coloring Book

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

Memos to Shitty People: A Delightful & Vulgar Adult Coloring Book Details

A Delightful & Vulgar Adult Coloring Book

Reviews

The different messages in this book are hysterical and it makes them fun to color. The paper quality is A++ and I like how the pages aren't double sided. My one gripe is that the background designs on each page (flowers/vines/various little things to color) are exactly the same on every page. Lots of leaves and vines. Lots of little ... I don't really know what they're supposed to be, exactly, little blobby shapes. I would have liked it a little better if the actual designs surrounding each message were more varied. It makes me want to color in the messages but give up before I finish the rest because I feel like I've already done all those exact designs multiple times already. If that isn't something that will bother you, though, you may very well love this product, as I have nothing else bad to say about it.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel